Attica Police Department is now accepting applications for Full-Time POLICE OFFICERS.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Applicant must be a resident citizen of the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, and under the age of 36 or be a veteran who has at least 20 years of service in the armed forces and be no older than 40 years and six months.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
- Must not have been convicted of a felony pursuant to the policy statement in the application.
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the military service.
- Must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license at the time of appointment.
- Must successfully complete and pass all parts of the application process.
- Starting pay for a Probationary Patrol Officer $44,064.
- First Class Patrolman over $47,500.
Lateral Applicant Information – two years or more law enforcement experience and currently certified as a law enforcement officer. The applicant must still complete all phases of the application process. If offered a position, applicants would earn the designated probationary salary rate during probationary period, and upon completion of the probationary period and Chief’s approval, he/she would be paid at the first-class officer salary.
How to Apply:
Application can be picked up at the Attica Police Station, 200 South McDonald Street.
- Application deadline is Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Testing date is Saturday, November 6, 2021. Applicants will be notified of time and location.
- Deliver to Attica Police Department or mail to:
Attica Police Department
200 S. McDonald Street
Attica In. 47918