City of Attica Department of Public Works is now accepting applications for one Full-Time and one seasonal employment position.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* Applicant must be a resident citizen of the United States.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
* Must not have been convicted of a felony pursuant to the policy statement in the application.
* Must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license at the time of employment.
* Applicant must be able to pass a drug test.
Starting pay for this position is $15.25 per hour. The following benefits are offered, health insurance, retirement, paid holidays and vacation time.
The City of Attica does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, sex, age, political affiliation, handicap, or other factors, which cannot be lawfully used as a basis for any employment decision.
* Application can be picked up at the City of Attica Clerk’s Office, 305 E. Main Street.
The City of Attica is an Equal Opportunity Employer