Attica Police Department is now accepting applications for Full-Time POLICE OFFICERS.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* Applicant must be a resident citizen of the United States.
* Must be at least 21 years of age, and under the age of 36 or be a veteran who has at least 20 years of service in the armed forces and be no older than 40 years and six months.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
* Must not have been convicted of a felony pursuant to the policy statement in the application.
* Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the military service.
* Must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license at the time of appointment.
* Must successfully complete and pass all parts of the application process.
Starting pay for a Probationary Patrol Officer $45,827. First Class Patrolman $52,205.
Lateral Applicant Information – two years or more law enforcement experience and currently certified as a law enforcement officer. The applicant must still complete all phases of the application process. If offered a position, applicants would earn the designated probationary salary rate during probationary period, and upon completion of the probationary period and Chief’s approval, he/she would be paid at the first-class officer salary.
* Application can be picked up at the Attica Police Station, 200 South McDonald Street.
* Application deadline is Monday, January 31, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
* Testing date – Applicants will be notified of date, time, and location.
Deliver to Attica Police Department or mail to:
Attica Police Department
200 S. McDonald Street
Attica In. 47918
The City of Attica does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, sex, age, political affiliation, handicap, or other factors, which cannot be lawfully used as a basis for any employment decision.
The City of Attica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.