An applicant must meet the following requirements:
- (1) Have five (5) years of service as a police officer with a full-time, paid police department or agency.
- (2) Be a citizen of the United States.
- (3) Be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- (4) Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- (5) Be free of mental illness.
- (6) Be physically fit.
- (7) Have successfully completed the minimum basic training requirements established by the law enforcement training board under IC 5-2-1, or have continuous service with the same department to which the applicant was appointed as a law enforcement officer before July 6, 1972.
Applications can be picked up at the Attica Mayor’s Office 305 East Main Street, Attica IN 47918 or call 765-762-2478
Return applications and resumes to the Attica Mayor’s Office by April 19th .