Meeting was called to order at 7:03 pm.
- Brandon Briles was introduced to present ideas for promotional event videos. Brandon showed the committee samples of various videos he has produced. The committee asked if he could do a promotional video for the upcoming Attica City Celebration. He can have it ready fairly promptly with a cost of $500. It would be a 3 minute video ending with fireworks.
- Lexxi shared that the Strategic Plan is now public.
- Attica First Friday is this Friday. Set up will begin at 2:00 with booth set up at 2:30. John
Dill will DJ. Jakee will assist with measurements for vendor booth set up. Attica UMC is
the location for the painting event should it rain.
- Food vendors must contact Jenny Eades at the Health Department prior to serving food
at an event. This includes non-profits organizations.
- Paul Smith will attend the next meeting. He represents the West Central Community
Next meeting: June 13th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm.