Meeting was called to order at 7:03 pm.
- Facade Grant Update: Future meetings are to be announced. It was reported that two more businesses might be interested in coming on board for the facade. With the public meeting pushed back these additions could be potentially in our favor.
- Lexxi shared that the Community Round Table meeting took place on April 18th with 39 groups from the area represented.
- Cindy suggested that we hire a summer intern to develop an organization database that could be used in various formats to promote information – perhaps a page for each month on a community calendar. Susan will check with Carol Clark to determine rates for paying interns for such a project.
- Lexxi has contacted area libraries regarding “One City, One Book”. Attica Public Library is on board. Cindy will contact Chris Brown at the Williamsport Library.
- The Downtown First Fridays are schedules for June 7, July 5, and August 2. Several ideas were discussed regarding local individuals with pop up businesses. Further thoughts included a raffle for a golf cart, however we would need to apply for a gaming license. Susan will look into that.
- Cindy reported that table toppers will be placed in restaurants for upcoming events in Attica.
- There was discussion about the brackets needed for the lamp posts. The internet price is $142.00. Cindy will look into better prices.
- The bands for the Twilight Music series are and will be on the website.
- The bounce house for the Rock into Fall has been secured.
- Indiana Endangered Landmarks has picked Attica Downtown. This designation can open up new funding for revitalization.
Next meeting: May 15, @ 7:00 pm