Meeting was called to order at 7:01 pm.
- Lexxi reported that it is $100 for one strategic plan.
- City Council has approved the money for a housing study
- Susan and Cindy feel a student intern for the development of the city directory would bea good plan. Sarah will contact Jalan Albea to determine if he is interested.
- The Facade Grant was discussed. Main Street Attica is a supporter but not the initiatorof this endeavor.
- There is a Downtown Development Week in the state of Indiana. We could apply for a$1000 grant which is due June 9th. The committee felt if doesn’t fit in the schedule for this year.
- In regard to the brackets for the new light posts, Duane is to contact Connie from DukeEnergy for bracket dimensions, etc.
- Downtown First Fridays are scheduled. The first one will be June 7th.
- The Alumni Celebration is that same weekend. Several booths arer begin set up at AHS.The start time for that is 4:30.
- Twilight Music Series has all bands set. The 1st music series will feature strawberryshortcake for sale.
- Vendors and food booths need to be contacted for the Attica City Celebration. Games could be provided by the park program.
- Rock into Fall – bounce house is secured.
- Bi-County Community Read – Lexxi sent another email in regard to this. Chris Brown from Williamsport Library is on board as are the Veedersburg and Covington libraries. Brittany Hayes of the Attica library has some ideas about this project including have a book club beginning in September.
Next meeting: June 4th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.