Meeting called to order at 4:30 P.M.
- There was discussion about personnel problems at the pool and the need for a disciplinary form and procedure. Andy emphasized our priorities are safety and professionalism.
- There are now 12 lifeguards.
- There was discussion about being aware of teen labor laws.
- Karley Gayler, Pool Manager, reported there is a leak in the lifeguard office. Other problems of lights and the hole in the floor are resolved or being taken care of.
- Two members of the public asked for an expanded Frisbee golf course. There was discussion and the matter tabled for further study.
- The need for new and better playground equipment was discussed.
- There was discussion about competitive wages for staff members.
- Meeting adjourned about 5:30 P.M.